October 20, 2009

New Tatting Companion!!!

Anything is more fun if it is shared with someone else....
and I now have a wonderful 'tatting companion'!!!

She is a little, very young kitten. The mama cat wasn't taking very good care of her, and when Montana fell into a 'winter storm' last week, I decided she had to come in the house where it was warm! She was an 'only kitten', and just didn't have anyone to curl up with to keep warm when the temps dropped to 12 F. So, she has been in the house, and has captivated the hearts of the entire household, except maybe the dog! :)
She rolls over on her back and goes into a trance when I wind the shuttle! Fun!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, isn't she cute!? I have just brought in my 7th (yeah, I'm called nuts and several other names frequently) adoptee. They bring me a great deal of companionship, even though I would really rather not have so many. I just can't see an animal suffering and not do something.

victats@gmail.com said...

She's very cute and Kittens are so fun. My cats came as adults so I missed that part. Its not so bad being a cat lady..at least you have no mice.

IsDihara said...

Such an adorable wee bundle of fur! I'm sure kitty will make a great tatting companion.

Hope you have a thread winder to help you recover from escapades with string...

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Such a tiny little thing! Will you teach her to tat? ; )