... nothing will!!! My thread orders arrived.... and all those bright colors and shiny threads were so exciting! If these don't spark my imagination and drive my ambition, I might just have to give up!
I also ordered threads from Herrschners... Aunt Lydia has size 10 in the Monet and Aspen varigated colors... and I have used Red Heart yarn in those colors, so am excited to see just what they look like worked into tatting or crochet. Plus, Department 71 size 10 thread came in an interesting red/purple/burgundy color..... it will be fun experimenting with those too!

2 comments:
Your new threads are lovely! I can hardly wait to see what you make with them!
Welcome back!
I was going through some of the past posts in my blog and came across one where I mentioned you, (http://tatsaway.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-love-tatting-challenge.html) and clicked on the link to find out what you've been up to. I am glad to see that you are back tatting.
Post a Comment