Tatting has just been a faint dream in my head ... for the past four months!!!!
I did renew my subscription to Handy Hands' newsletter, order new thread, and bought another shuttle on Ebay. I did find a wonderful 'storage container' that will look nice while still being practical... and will keep my tatting supplies 'dust free' while they sit and wait for me to find time to tat again.
The butterfly project with my sisterinlaw is still on... although we both have gotten busy with Life.... postponed, not forgotten!!!
Our local county fair is in June, and I have decided the home arts department needs to see something tatted... so today, I will choose a project I can finish in less than two months. The weather man is predicting rain for the end of this week... so I am prepared: I have a can of International Foods coffee, a new music CD, and my tatting!!! :)
1 comment:
Your new goodies look great! Hope to see some tatting from this part of the blogger-woods, soon! Good to see a post from you!
Post a Comment