November 17, 2008

OOPS... 15 motifs to finish in 44 days!!!

I have spent the past two months... happily, lazily thinking of the fun I will have tatting this winter, when the snow is piling up outdoors and the fire is warm indoors!
BUT, today, I realized I have 15 motifs to finish before January 1, 2009 if I am going to finish the 25 Motif Challenge!! That works out to 15 motifs in the next 44 days!!!
And I won't have 44 days, in reality... it just doesn't work out that way! I am sure things will come up so that I won't be able to tat everyday!!!! YIKES!!!
Well, here is the math: it works out to be about one motif every three days! YIKES!!! Double YIKES!!!
Well, I have three motifs nearly complete... so I will work on them first! Wednesday, we are moving our cows from summer pasture to winter fields, and I spend most of the day slowly driving a pickup behind the bunch. I am taking along my tatting!!!
I will report back on Thursday!!! :)

3 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Yes, you better get to tatting girl!

Sleep???? Who needs sleep!

Debbie S. said...

Hee, Hee....
Eating???? Who needs eating!
:)

Unknown said...

YOU can DO it!!!