It is getting to the time of 'outside chores -- not tatting' but I have been working a bit on the doilies projects!
These first two are for my sister-in-laws and are with my own dyed thread:
This last is with the Oasis thread from Aunt Lydia... and is for myself! I love this color, but the thread seems a bit softer and 'bulkier' than other size 10 crochet thread..... definitely not as nice to tat with as the Manuela thread! :)

2 comments:
Sadly, I cannot see your pictures... I only see a ? where the picture should be. Maybe I'll be able to view them later. I hope you're having fun with your outdoor chores. We started picking up fallen branches on Sunday afternoon... brrr! It's still cold here!
And I don't even see the ? Your doilies sound great, and spring coming, while busy, sound really, really good!
Post a Comment